by Linda Crockett, MSW, RSW, SEP, CCPA, founder of the Canadian Institute of Workplace Bullying Resources Employees who are targeted...
Qualified , experienced services provided to
organizations, leaders and individuals.LEARN MORE
Unfiltered voices, from a variety of occupations,
On The Record:
Sharing their stories.LEARN MORE
Our workplace bullying and harassment workshops are customized
to meet the unique needs of your industry.
Full or Half-DayLEARN MORE
Linda Crockett has 32 years experience, and has been
Recognized for Individual Leadership in Bullying Prevention
MSW, RSW, SEP, CCPALEARN MORE
A two part, online support group
2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the monthLEARN MORE
Educational Support Group
The Alberta Bullying Research, Resources, and Recovery Centre has expanded. We are now the Canadian Institute of Workplace Bullying & Harassment Resource Center Inc.
Repair & Recovery
Who Am I?
Linda Crockett, MSW, RSW, SEP, CCPA
Linda has been a professional social worker for over 33 years and a workplace trauma consultant/coach/therapist specializing in area for 10 yrs. As a fully recovered – repeated witness and target of Workplace Harassment and Bullying in her own profession, her career is dedicated to development of the Canadian Institute of Workplace Bullying and Harassment Resources. Linda believes in providing specialized services to all parties involved in these complex cases. Using a holistic perspective to offer a variety of services which focus on prevention, early or crisis intervention, and repair or recovery options. Linda offers a lens for her clients which helps them fully understand the experiences of each party involved e.g., complainant, responded, witnesses, and the leaders.
“Without this level of trauma informed, in-depth learning, we will never fully resolve the epidemic of workplace bullying and harassment.” ~ Linda Crockett
Training, consults, and private confidential sessions are offered to leaders, HR, Unions, Safety, Insurance, Medical Teams, and individuals or groups of employees. We work with leaders, complainants, witnesses, and respondents at whatever stage they are at.
We offer two separate division of services Corporate Services and Repair Clinic.
Times of Crisis Increase Risks of Bullying
If you are a leader struggling with how to manage these cases, ask us about our Triage Model, Consultants, Training, and Coaching for leadership.
If you are an Employee who is being targeted (complainant), and struggling with the impact of this abuse and what to do about it, or if you are a witness who is struggling with what you see and feel, we have a resource for you too. Also, if you have been accused of bullying (respondent), whether substantiated, unsubstantiated, or false, we offer all our clients a safe, confidential, trauma informed, successful (award winning) resource. This is a safe – confidential – space for you to find answers and solutions.
If you are an investigator, human resources, safety officer, union, medical team, or insurance company who needs consultants, case debriefing, or training, we have our specialize services for you.
Looking for a workshop to help employees during and after our Pandemic? We have a half day and full day workshop for support through returning to work, or a new normal. This includes re-connection, repairing concerns, addressing fears and anxiety, re-vitalizing, along with a review of company policies!
What Makes Us The Best Choice?
- Linda has a Master’s degree with specialty in Workplace Bullying Harassment
- Graduate of the Workplace Bullying Institute – Alumni and Star Guest
- Member: International Assoc of Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Accountable to the Regulatory Body of ACSW
- 32 yr. experience in professional social work addressing complex dynamics, navigating workplace systems i.e.: human rights, unions, human resources, insurance companies, mental health, and more.
- 10+ years of experience in this specialized area, with hundreds of organizations, leaders, and thousands of employees.
- Program development, identifying gaps in processes, training/ case managing high level crisis orientation case loads
- Complex abuse investigations including training of investigators
- Holistic Perspective: needs of Organization, Employees, and Policy.
- Our workshops are rated as ′excellent′ by attendees
- We offer facts about legislation, policies, research, and the complexities of the human experience of this phenomenon.
- We offer guidance, solutions, support, and a variety of resources to accommodate all aspects: prevention, intervention, and repair.
Workshops customized to meet the unique needs of your industry.
We work in collaboration with professionals all across Canada. This includes investigations, consultations, workplace coaching, assessment, policy development and training, as well as short or long term counselling and facilitation of group discussions.
Recent Articles & Information
Interesting news and articles from our blog.
Episode 1 of On The Record honours the faces and unfiltered voices of Our Canadian Women in Blue.
Why has the vast and complicated area of “trauma” become so crucial for Human Resources professionals to understand?