The 6th Annual Workplace Bullying Awareness Week is happening October 18 - 24, 2020. Bullying is a worldwide problem. Together we are the solution.
We have years of experience with education, prevention,
intervention and recovery. We can help.LEARN MORE
Our workplace bullying and harassment workshops are customized
to meet the unique needs of your industry.
Full or Half-DayLEARN MORE
Linda Crockett has 32 years experience, and has been
Recognized for Individual Leadership in Bullying Prevention
MSW, RSW, SEPLEARN MORE
25 Year International Expert on
Treatment and Organizational Interventions
MSW, RCSW, M.Sc., Ph. D.LEARN MORE
A two part, online support group
2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the monthLEARN MORE
Educational Support Group
Education is essential to prevention and intervention of any workplace harm.
Repair & Recovery
A variety of resources to assist you when workplace harm has occured.
Prevention is about ensuring no harm ever occurs to our Alberta workers.
We provide a safe, confidential space to seek support, solutions and relief.
Intervention prevents further harm, costs and the interruption in services.
Upcoming events designed to raise awareness and provide support.
Times of Crisis Increase Risks of Bullying
More than ever we must be self aware and practice self care.
Bully types must be held accountable.
Witnesses must document and report.
Employees harmed must document, report, see their doctor and talk to a supportive professional.
Self-isolating due to COVID-19 is one thing. You can still seek support and guidance with us remotely.
Contact us at 780-965-7480.
Who Are We?
A professional social worker for over 32 years, Linda’s career is dedicated to providing education, intervention, prevention, and recovery options to employers and employees impacted by bullying in the workplace.
With 40+ years experience in counselling and consulting in mental health, and 25+ years consulting, training and coaching in the workplace, Pat has broad insights into helping both individuals and companies achieve their mental health goals.
Workshops customized to meet the unique needs of your industry.
We work in collaboration with professionals all over Alberta. This includes investigations, consultations, workplace coaching, assessment, policy development and training, as well as short or long term counselling and facilitation of group discussions.
What Makes Us The Best Choice?
- Linda has a Master’s degree with specialty in Workplace Bullying Harassment
- Pat has a masters degree in clinical social work and a Ph.D. in industrial organizational psychology
- Graduate of the Workplace Bullying Institute – Alumni and Star Guest
- A combined total of 50 years experience in this specialized area, assisting hundreds of organizations, leaders, and thousands of employees.
- Accountable to the Regulatory Body of ACSW
- Program development, identifying gaps in processes, training/ case managing high level crisis orientation case loads
- Complex abuse investigations including training of investigators
- Holistic Perspective: needs of Organization, Employees, and Policy.
- Our workshops are rated as ′excellent′ by attendees
- We offer guidance, solutions, support, and a variety of resources to accommodate all aspects: prevention, intervention, and repair.
Recent Articles & Information
Interesting news and articles from our blog.
A time efficient resource for leaders, employees or anyone else looking to track their records and documents.
Please read each item carefully, then select the one number next to each item which best describes how true each statement is for you today.